Speaking Ideas for Teleseminars, Radio Interviews, etc.
Living the Entrepreneurial Dream
- Have you ever wanted to work for yourself and make important decisions based on your wants and needs?
- Have you ever wanted to travel the world while earning a living?
- Have you viewed books like Tim Ferriss’ The Four-Hour Workweek and wondered how that was possible?
Meet Erin Blaskie. She’s a virtual assistant which means she helps business owners around the world with their business operations. Her clients can be found in Australia, USA, Canada and Europe. She has traveled to more than 360 cities in 7 countries all while building her company - Business Services, ETC. She is also a successful virtual assistance coach as well as the writer for The Traveling VA - a website where she chronicles her virtual career that includes traveling around the world.
In this teleseminar, she’ll teach you:
- How to create a career where you can be anywhere in the world and still earn an income.
- How to set yourself up technologically to avoid interruptions.
- Why it’s important to create the life you want.
- The easy way to live the dream that many people have but never act on.
Contact Erin Blaskie at firstname.lastname@example.org.